Saturday, November 24, 2012

melakukan sesuatu yang bertentangan dgn norma-norma kehidupan seorang aku

 

Assalamualaikum..

tajuk macam gempak je kan..wajiblah.. :)

you have no idea what you are capable of until you try

idk if this quote is related to what i’m gonna to write..lol!

just another trivial entry actually..nothing much..just wanna share something that I found on the internet..

I found this article from about.com. and I thought maybe I could try out some of these “perkara gila”..haha..kalau berani la kan..

 

How Not to Care: 20 Silly Things to Do in Public

Have you heard of behavioral experiments? The idea behind these little tricks is to pick something to do that would normally embarrass you or that you would try to avoid.

Start small and build up your ability to do these types of things. Do the easier ones first and the harder ones later.

Ideally these are things that make you feel a little or a lot embarrassed, but don't hurt anyone else.

For once, your goal is to become embarrassed or have others judge you! Below is a list of 20 ideas to get started.

  1. Dance in public as though there is music.
  2. Ask someone for directions to the place where you are.
  3. Pretend to fall down.
  4. Intentionally forget someone's name.
  5. Pretend to recognize someone you don't know.
  6. Sing in public.
  7. Pay entirely with pennies.
  8. Go up to a random person and say "How are you doing?"
  9. Ask for directions and then go the opposite way.
  10. Sit and read a magazine upside down.
  11. Wear something completely out of character for you (think high heels or cowboy boots).
  12. Ask for a discount on something.
  13. Wear something outlandish (like a crazy hat).
  14. Try to sell your stuff to telemarketers when they call you.
  15. Go to McDonalds and order a Whopper.
  16. Knock over your water in a restaurant.
  17. Go to a restaurant on your birthday and have them sing to you.
  18. Press the wrong button for someone in an elevator.
  19. Pay with the wrong bills.
  20. Show up late somewhere and make a spectacle of yourself.

 

as for #15, since McD was banned right now, so I want to replace it with :

>> posting a picture of myself making an extremely annoying “duckface” on facebook, twitter, instagram etc etc..lol  XP

 

and maybe I could also do this for #1…haha…for me, it’s unnie Kay El style lah!

 

gangnam styleee

my little brother as the model..he really hates this edited pic of him..hahaha

 

I want to do #6 also…and the song which I choose is T-ara’s Sexy Love..if possible, together with the dancing!! lalala..jeongmal sexy!! ♫ ♬♪♪  ☺☺☺☺

#10 is easy!! I dont think people will notice that!haha

#11 : should I wear my clothes wrong side up or backside front?? choose one.. ;p

 

as for #12, I always do that..it was my routine actually to ask for discounts every time I go shopping even it’s only for RM 1 !! hewhew…

 

#13 : should I wear a wedding dress to class?? ♥♥♥♥ =D

 

#18 seems to be quite interesting to try..haha…and I might end up being scolded by that people..kah3..

 

#20 : I’ve done this..and I felt very the mencapap on that day… =,=” heyy I ady wearing a spectacle!! ekekeke

 

so, are you dare enough to look silly & retarded??  ^(>,<)^

4 hot people like this:

kindergartenlibrary said... [Reply]

hahahaha . hey !

ok , boleh guna :D

m said... [Reply]

amboiiiiiii blog serba baru nih! lama kmya xjenguk awk :D

Fifieyqa said... [Reply]

@Nelly Strange
nelly...lepas habis exam nanti sila try okey..hahakss

Fifieyqa said... [Reply]

@Mya
ehh..apekah yg baru??rase macam same je la kmya..haha